Ok, any woman on the two week wait knows all about symptom spotting. Its a two week wait that will turn any sane, grounded women mad starting around 4 days past ovulating. This worst part of the TWW is that the early pregnancy symptoms often parallel PMS. Since I had the very short excitement of getting my BFP back in June I am trying to compare with that month, then I realized i didn’t right ANY of it down! SO i am going to start writing my symptoms down, in hopes it will bring a little less madness to my life.
So when i took my OPK on the 21 is was the same color as the control…which meant positive to me! then on the 22 the line was DARKER than the control…. hmm….. then on the 23, there was no line! SO I don’t know if I should base the + off the 21 or the 22 of October. So lets say the 22 just to keep a bit more sane.
Today would be 4 dpo.
- Main thing that I remember having back in June that I am having now, is restless tiredness. I am SO tired and want to nap, but I can’t seem to fall asleep! very frustrating.
- Night sweats? Maybe it the New england heat wave we are getting right now, but I work up last night POURING with sweat! My entire body was CLAMMY! then in .3 seconds i was freezing again, and then back to sweats!
- Congestion. Now I can’t remember if i had this back in June, or maybe I am getting sick, but my nose is CLOGGED right now. Its terrible, even my husband asked if I was “doing ok” when he called me this morning.
- Sore boobs. This one is a common occurrence. Though I did notice every month its usually pain on the outside of the breast wall, near the armpit. Back in June, i notices it was more the nips that were sensitive, as is the case this month!
- The husband said my boobs looked “bigger, darker and more veiny” yesterday, but Im not sure if he is trying to make me feel better or not….so im not using this one just yet. lol
- Heartburn. to the point i throw up after I eat because it hurts so bad!
- My tastebuds are alive! I can taste everything right now, and it all tastes soooo good!
- Lastly- Acne. WTF IS ON MY FACE! I NEVER get acne. ever. Last night I was sitting in front of the mirror and noticed little pimples ALL over my chin and nose. Needless to say I told my husband I am turning in to a hideous-beast-monster and started crying.
Thats about it. I can’t really temp because of my swing shift schedule, but I did temp this morning and its 98.6. All other months when doing the BBT I’ve been right around 97.6! good thing?!
And finally. this is going to sound SUPER odd, but I have to believe its more that a coincidence. I read today that pineapple actually helps implantation! You should eat the core 1/5 a day start at 1 dpo and stopping at 5 dpo. the amount of women that were posting BFP’s was unreal. So what the hell, although I’m 4 dpo today, i figured it cant really hurt right?
Well back in May and June I had an ADDICTION to pineapple, and never thought that THAT may be the reason behind our bfp?
Madness I tell you!
So fingers crossed that the pineapple, the vacation, the lack of clomid and the fact i only have 37 days left in Trash-City will be enough to make a little bean!